Responsible for management all functions of the Site’s assigned personnel and processes while maintaining Wholesale daily procedures and workflow; managing queues; delivering training based on reports and updating SOP’s.
- Assists the ROM to maintain company set turn times.
- Coordinates and manages daily work flow requirements with Regional Operations Managers and Underwriting Department when necessary.
- Ensures Team communicates to internal staff, Brokers and AE’s verbally and in writing regarding status, issues or additional requirements for all Assigned Functions.
- Ensures all assigned employees perform to company set standard productivity and customer service levels.
- Conducts new and ongoing training for DIS, CRM, and Closers/Funders, leads staff meetings to communicate industry and company changes in order to maintain team unity and comprehension.
- Responds to assigned post closing purchase deficiencies, Government Insuring and Tena reports within company set standards and implements additional training when applicable.
- Adheres to all applicable compliance regulations.
- Escalates issues when needed and follows directions from the ROM and the Director of National Wholesale Operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 10+ years mortgage-related experience
- 2-4 years loan closing and funding experience
- 2-4 years management experience
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Basic knowledge of loan documentation
- Advanced computer sills, Excel and Outlook
- Advanced mathematical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with reading and interpreting insurance policies, tax information, prelims, appraisals and settlement statements
- Knowledge of MDIA, RESPA and REG Z disclosure requirements
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
REQUIRED ORGANIZATIONAL COMPETENCIES