As a Team Lead at Caterpillar Inc., you will help team members be successful at meeting safety requirements, quality levels,and performance goals.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Ensure team and self is working safely, wearing proper protective equipment (PPE
* Ensure the team is trained on quality requirements and parts are accurate prior to passing to next process
* Help train new Team Members with on the job training
* Fill in for absent Team Members or other Team Leads as required.
* Respond to dealer calls, resolved issues related to safety, quality, velocity and cost (throughput) *Fix issue or communicate to Supervisor
* Lead problem-solving exercises for issues that arise in area
* Participate on continuous improvement teams as needed
* Seek customer input to ensure team is meeting expectations
No Relocation assistance is available for this job opening.
This job position is located in Houston, PA.
Full time with Benefits
This job opening will close at midnight (CST) on August 21, 2013.
* Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Knowledge of the Caterpillar Production Systems (CPS) methodology (i.e. standard work, Andon, takt time, etc.)
* Computer skills
* Previous warehouse experience
* Forklift experience
* Ability to work indepenently
* High School Diploma or GE
* Area specific expertise is highly desired
Where will you take your career? Where do you want to go? You can continue to learn, grow and contribute within one company, Caterpillar.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Aug 21, 2013, 11:59:00 PM
United States-Pennsylvania-Houston-HOUSTON12-Global Mining Houston Srv Cntr
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
For more than 85 years, Caterpillar has been making sustainable progress possible — for our customers, for growing communities and for...