The Team Lead spends a majority of their time selling at storefront tables and event booths while ensuring that all sales agents deliver compelling and consistent sales messaging and brand representation. This position will lead sales efforts in the PECO Energy service area with a focus on the Philadelphia suburbs and will work closely with and report to the Eastern PA Area Manager. The role will be responsible for meeting individual quotas and coaching and motivating their team to achieve organizational, team, and individual sales goals.
- Demonstrate sales ability by closing prospects showing interest in Green Mountain Energy® electricity products
- Lead agents at event sales shifts and sell with agents at various venues
- Develop, coach and motivate a team of approximately 20 sales agents
- Meet individual and team sales goals
- Create and update team field sales schedules
- Ensure proper messaging is communicated to teams
- Ensure sales agents are properly equipped with current tools and materials
- Provide field sales training to new sales agents
- Lead by example by maintaining messaging and brand identity during the sales process
- Work with other team members to support agent recruitment activities
- Work with other team members to locate and secure new sales venues
- Work with other team members to ensure sales venues are properly equipped with materials and appropriate staffing for optimal sales results
- Provide detailed weekly and monthly performance reports to the Area Sales Manager and Market Manager, including individual agent performance, sales opportunity results, customer feedback, and other pertinent information
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3 years of face-to-face sales or other customer-facing experience preferred
- 2 years of supervisory experience preferred
- Understand sales techniques and responding to customer needs
- Knowledge of energy and/or market deregulation strongly preferred
- Experience selling a premium product and overcoming objections
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong time-management skills
- Intimate knowledge of the Philadelphia suburbs, which include Bucks County, Montgomery County, Chester County, and Delaware County.
- Reliable transportation required
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Non-profit or service contract sales experience a plus
- Must be available to regularly work evenings and weekends
- Must have a sincere desire to help protect the environment
We are seeking candidates with a stable work history that demonstrate our core traits of innovation, partnership, commitment, tenacity and accountability.
Please respond if you think you have what it takes to be a Team Lead . For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to us at: bestjobs@GreenMountain.com . The subject field of your email must include the job code GMEC0613-75R . Please submit the document in PC compatible Word or rich text file.
Green Mountain Energy Company - 9 months ago