Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
Our Team Leads…
We are looking for candidates who are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants who have:
- Serve as mentors to fellow teachers while supporting their directors in daily school operations.
- Take on the duties of Director or Assistant Director in his/her absence, including opening and closing the school.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
PLEASE READ: We staff our schools with a core group of full-time employees (32-40 hours per week) as well as numerous part-time employees (20-30 hours per week). When full-time positions become available in our schools, we try to consider our current part-time employees who are seeking full-time employment. If you are not willing to consider part-time work, please indicate this on your application, otherwise your application will be considered for any full and part-time opportunities as they become available. If we do not currently have openings at this location, your information will be kept on file for future consideration as openings occur.
- Experience coaching and training staff members
- Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility, leading a classroom as well as creating educational lesson plans
- Impeccable references and a proven track record of caring and nurturing children to provide them with a great start to their educational careers
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
Learning Care Group
- 14 months ago - save job