Join our talented team, where we offer a loving and inviting atmosphere for our children and families every day. By building strong relationships with our families, our parents trust our dedicated staff to ensure a life long love of learning for their children. Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
Our Team Leads...
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
- Guide and mentor fellow teachers and support their directors in daily school operations.
- Assume Director or Assistant Director duties in his/her absence, including opening and closing the school.
- Enjoy the freedom to create magical learning experiences to shape the future of every child in our program.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by offering a loving and nurturing environment.
- Collaborate with parents to achieve success for their children’s future.
- Maintain a fun and interactive learning atmosphere.
- Have countless advancement opportunities throughout our locations in 37 States.
- Use their expertise and knowledge to comply with state licensing requirements.
Learning Care Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- A desire to positively impact the lives of children and families.
- Possess critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Experience coaching and training other staff members.
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans.
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of all current state and local regulations.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to bond with children and parents.
- Previous teaching experience in a licensed childcare facility.
- An aspiration to advance and contribute to the growth and profitability of the company.
- Meet state licensing requirements for education, experience and age.
La Petite Academy - 24 months ago