• Leads the day-to-day workflow of assigned site security persons: CSTs, CAGs, CAE; SSC.
• Develops production schedules, material, and manpower resource requirement.
• Assigns employees tasks to maximize productivity, minimize costs, and maintain quality.
• Provides guidance and training to subordinate staff.
• Coordinates effectively with Government PM, COR and with Maden Technologies PM.
• Assist PM in advanced planning and implementation of overseas and CONUS work
• Performs as SSC or CST as needed.
• Prepares, reviews and compiles security plans, inspection records, time, equipment and supply usage, and safety reports.
• Is responsible for accountability of assigned items.
• Participates in special projects as required.
• High School Diploma, trade/industrial school graduate, or GED required.
• 3 years combined experience in at least one of the following roles: CST, CAG, CAE, SSC
• 1 year experience as Team Lead overseeing at least two of the following roles: CST, CAG, CAE, SSC
• 6 months overseas experience as CST,CAG,CAE,SSC preferred
• Certifications in at least one of the following roles: CST, CAG, CAE, SSC
• Active Top Secret Clearance
Full-Time and/or Part-Time
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
CST, CAG, CAE, or SSC exp
HS Diploma or equivalent
Maden Technologies - 12 months ago