Each day, MarketStar's talented professionals promote some of the world’s most advanced technological brands, generating more than $6 billion in annual revenue for our clients across the globe. Working with industry leaders such as HP, Verizon Communications, Sony, Microsoft, Canon and Cisco, MarketStar employees provide superior sales and marketing solutions while gaining insight to advance their career in the technology marketplace. If you’re looking for a way to make an impact, accelerate your career with MarketStar.
Earn a competitive income selling Verizon Residential Services. We are searching for a Store Manager who knows how to close the sale. You will be rewarded for your efforts with a base income and a great commission plan, extensive paid training; medical, vision, and dental insurance and paid time off.
Verizon is a product that is in high demand and backed by a company who has earned a reputation for consistently high customer satisfaction and sustained growth. We have immediate positions to fill so if you have high energy, are self-motivated, are committed to success and want to be rewarded for your hard work– do not hesitate and apply today!
- Greet customers, demonstrate and explain Fios services and close sales
- Work in collaborative environment with internal/external Verizon supervisors to drive performance
- Accountable to drive sales and demonstrate sales leadership by achieving daily, weekly and monthly sales goals
- Responsible to manage Verizon/MarketStar performance trackers
- Work in dynamic environment with MarketStar and Verizon employees
- Manage, track and reconcile merchandise, premiums and collateral
- Maintain strong knowledge of the latest technology as well as the new products and services available through Verizon
- Be part of a team that is driven to sell, succeed, and be rewarded for individual and team success
- Must be able to lift and transport Verizon equipment
- High School diploma or GED required, college degree is a plus
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a retail sales environment
- Supervisor experience preferred
- Proven history of closing sales, exceeding quotas, and maximizing commission potential
- Ability to work a flexible and varying schedule to include days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel and Word
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and / or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination law where MarketStar does business
MarketStar - 16 months ago
Founded in 1988, MarketStar Corporation has established its authority in strategic outsourced sales and marketing solutions, go-to-market...