Infosys BPO – Process Lead (Insurance Processing Lead) – Atlanta, GA
We at Infosys BPO are committed to lead by example. Through project integrity, transparency and fairness, in everything we do. We constantly raise our benchmarks in pursuit of excellence.
You want a challenging and enjoyable work environment. We want you to realize your potential. You want to be recognized for your work. We want you to fulfill your aspirations.
There is much to explore, including yourself. Every day is a new day. Working at Infosys BPO is not a job. It is a journey; an experience.
Required: Process Leads with Insurance Experience
In the role of a Process Lead, one will:
• Direct the administration and resource activities for New Business processes for Variable Life, Universal Life, Ordinary Life Term Life and Variable and fixed annuity products.
• Provide client systems and individual insurance New Business process expertise to enable team to provide quality service in a timely manner and within specified Service Level Agreement (SLA).
• Spend 25- 50% of time supervising and 50-75% of time processing New Business cases.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
• Monitors work volumes and implements actions to ensure requests are processed in a timely and accurate manner. Advises immediate supervisor/manager of critical situations.
• Monitors individual performance and conducts timely, frank and constructive feedback sessions to ensure team effectiveness. Works with the Manager and associate to formulate an individual development plan to improve their value to McCamish or to address deficiencies.
• Coaches other Team Associates in taking ownership for resolving requests and issues by providing advice and follow through. Provides encouragement and support to the Team Associates to be self-directed and to develop “win-win” solutions to internal and external client problems.
• Facilitates new processes and procedures, working with immediate supervisor/manager in defining workflow that will ensure efficient and accurate processing of the business associated with the assigned team. Assists in integrating these new processes into existing operations in a cost-effective manner.
• Provides industry advice and system expertise to solve complex customer (internal and external) problems and complaints.
• Coordinates the audit process of the output to verify exactness, neatness and conformance to policies and procedures. Track audit results to improve individual performance and to develop system enhancements.
• Track and report to immediate supervisor/manager productivity service measures regularly to improve team and individual effectiveness.
• Facilitates team effectiveness by ensuring adequate back up is in place and promoting frequent and relevant communication with staff.
• Participates in prospect and client visits to provide value-added consultation expertise (i.e., Implementation Studies) or to resolve client service issues.
• Supports training initiatives for team members to promote high quality deliverables and individual development.
• Assists staff in documenting client specific process and procedures requirements.
Location for this position is Atlanta, GA, USA. It is a full-time position Monday through Friday.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
Qualifications and Skills:
• Five (5) years’ experience in the New Business area.
• Two (2) years’ supervisory or lead experience.
• Five (5) years’ experience with Life and Annuities – variable, fixed and traditional products and services
• Excellent oral and written skills.
• Excellent organization and follow through skills.
• High level of sensitivity to service and quality.
• In-depth understanding of individual life insurance processing and administration.
• Demonstrated coaching and mentoring ability to develop employees to be self-directed and to take ownership of customer service problems.
Infosys BPO is an end-to-end outsourcing services provider. Infosys BPO addresses client business challenges and unlocks business value by applying proven process methodologies with integrated IT and business process outsourcing solutions. The company applies business excellence frameworks to significantly reduce costs, enhance effectiveness, and optimize business processes. The company focuses on integrated end-to-end outsourcing and delivery of result-oriented benefits to our clients through reduced costs, ongoing productivity improvements, and process reengineering.
Infosys BPO is a global company operating in the Americas, the Asia-Pacific, Australia and Europe with more than 25,803 professionals servicing over 138 clients across several industry verticals and horizontals in our 23 delivery centers in the Americas, APAC, and Europe.
For more information visit
Infosys - 4 months ago
When the McCamish Group was in the corporate life product business, they maintained a competitive advantage with the expertise of McCamish...