Job Description :
Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry!
Let us be Your Road to Success
For years, Rotech has been a national leader in providing home medical equipment, respiratory equipment and services, and respiratory (nebulizer) medications for home use. More than 4,000 employees of the Rotech family contribute to delivering quality service and the best in professional patient care through more than 500 locations in 48 states across the country.
We are seeking a Team Lead that will be responsible for managing and directing the activities of the department’s employees including ensuring resources are utilized efficiently, in accordance with department objectives and in ways that consistently promote patient quality and satisfaction.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.
- Develops and motivates assigned employees and ensures they have the necessary tools and information to effectively perform their job
- Ensures associates are practicing safe work habits, ensuring a safe work environment
- Monitors and documents employee performance results
- Issues disciplinary action as needed for attendance, work performance, and policy violations
- Coaching and performance appraisal sessions to identify opportunities and recognize positive behaviors
- Assigns workload to associates, ensuring employees meet company expectations and follow all Rotech guidelines
- Identifies team and individual training needs and develops plans for immediate and long-term performance improvements
- Proactively solves problems and provides timely resolution to ensure minimal impact on patient and employee satisfaction. Identifies the most appropriate course of action for problem resolution and effectively communicates plans to those impacted
- Provides management support to direct associates
- Promotes a supportive environment in which employees are encouraged to solve problems and address patient issues
- Ensures the organization’s core values are continually reinforced
Monitors and controls expenses in support of department’s financial goals.Participates in special project activities and support teams by providing ad hoc information and reports
Job Requirements :
Applicants will be considered if they meet the following criteria :
Rotech offers :
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Three to five years of supervisory experience and prior work experience in a team-oriented environment is preferred.
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferred
- Competitive Compensation
- Career Path and Management opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance program
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral program
- Employee Recognition program
- Employee Service Program
Make the right move, contact us today!
Rotech Healthcare - 16 months ago
So what if it's the 21st century? Rotech Healthcare still makes house calls. The company leases and sells respiratory-assistance...