Provide direction and coordinate work for team.
- Lead a varied number of employees as determined by the work load
- Provide direction to the team in their daily tasks
- Actively perform and direct work of the team to produce the required product
- Represent department within meetings, committees and teams as required
- Train all departmental employees
- Plan, assign and direct work
- Maintain raw material inventory control
- Inspect products to very conformance to specifications
- Follows direction as provided by Production Manager
- Notify Production Manager of non-conforming product
- Notify Production Manager of unsafe equipment or work practices
- Address staff complaints and resolve problems with guidance from the Production Manager and/or Human Resources
Five (5) plus years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Energetic and willing to work in a team environment
- Able to design and implement process improvements
- Ability to use basic Microsoft applications
Safariland is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
Safariland - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
For more than 25 years, Safariland Armorwear has consistently produced the most technologically advanced bullet-resistant products for law...