The Production Lead is responsible for supporting the activities within a department of a specific facility. In addition, the Team Lead oversees the daily department production activity and facilitates departmental workflow, while working closely with the Supervisor and/or Manager. The Team Lead also trains, assists, and monitors staff.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES include the following. In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
• Inform, implement, and communicate all departmental and company policies and procedures.
• At the direction of the Manager, Team Lead may communicate directly with client and/or client personnel on status of requests, disposition of inquiries, etc.
• Assure that inventory audits are performed regularly, escalating any and all non-reconciled discrepancies to direct Manager.
• Assure that appropriate production level documentation is completed for all production staff.
• Complete production and quality assurance reports.
• Train new staff as needed, and coach/counsel staff with the assistance of the Manager.
• Delegate and direct daily workflow needs to employees.
• Monitor employee performance and attendance and submit appropriate documentation to Manager for disciplinary and performance review purposes.
• Receipt, retrieval, and delivery of all requested file and/or containers per client request and within established Service Level Agreements
• Assure that safety protocols are followed at all times, escalating any issues directly to Management.
• Perform daily inspection of facilities, assuring the production site is clean, organized, and free of hazards as well as inspecting all entry points of breaches and/or potential breaches to building security. Escalate immediately, any issues of concern to Management.
Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: Minimal requirements for education, knowledge and experience:
• High School Diploma or GED. Associates Degree preferred.
• Pervious leadership experience required.
• 1 - 3 years of production and/or clerical experience required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Proficient analytical, decision making, and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated excellent interpersonal/relationship skills
• Excellent prioritizing and time management skills.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: This position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
• Work schedule consists of a minimum of 40 hours per week, which may include on-call status, evenings, and/or weekends.
• Must be able to lift 20 - 50 pound containers.
This position description has been prepared to assist in defining job responsibilities, physical demands, working conditions and skills needed. It is not intended as a complete list of job duties, responsibilities and/or essential functions. This description is not intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of employees under their supervision. SOURCECORP retains and reserves any or all rights to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper.
Additionally, SOURCECORP is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.