Job ID: 6025
This position is responsible for the delivery of superior customer service by ensuring calls are answered effectively and efficiently throughout the day. The primary functions of this role are supervising overall call traffic, processing incoming calls, resolving escalated calls, dispatching supervisory calls, assisting Patient Services Representatives (Reps) with any client related questions and ensuring the Reps’ adherance to schedules, policies and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serves as traffic , floor and general supervisor; directing phone flow and taking respresentative questions to help with call management.
- Performs Cues and Searches (Message and Temp/Special), as needed.
- Delegates work to Reps, as needed.
- Monitors Reps for quality and training purposes during down times.
- Reviews new and updated accounts with Reps (one-on-one).
- Makes minor changes to Ultracom and on-call schedules, as needed.
- Provides customer service, as needed.
- Remains alert to conversations on the floor.
- Handles system emergencies with direction from IT department and/or appropriate vendor.
- Ensures compliance with notifymd policies and procedures.
- Assists with Rep task assignments in the Supervisor's absence.
- Monitors call traffic and makes adjustments based on call center traffic patterns.
- Performs other related duties and special projects as requested.
Education & Experience:
- Education equivalent to a High School diploma/GED or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Two years prior call center experience preferred.
- Demonstrates experience handling complex (Level 4) customer calls.
- Intermediate knowledge of the Infinity system and the associated call center systems.
- Proficient in the English language. Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Demonstrates a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible work schedule (including nights, weekends and holidays).
Stericycle is a global business-to-business services company. We provide an array of highly specialized solutions servicing healthcare...