Job Title: Team Lead
Position Status: Contingent upon contract award
The Team Lead will assist with the VAAA’s acquisition and contract management activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for coordinating with the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) to obtain contract information
• Responsible for contract supervision of contractor employees and the management and administration of the performance of the work.
• Coordinate and manage activities of onsite staff.
• Prepare and submit to the COR weekly and monthly PM report of scheduled, completed and outstanding tasks by the 5th working day of the month.
• Administer quality control program in accordance with QC plan.
• Ensure VAAA customer and quality standards and processes are adhered to by onsite staff.
• Resolve and manage student, instructor and staff questions and concerns.
• Escalate issues to the COR as appropriate
• Support and back up registration activities such as scheduling and TMS activities
Education: Bachelor’s degree or at least a minimum of 24 hours of college credit in a related field
Experience: 2-5 experience in a lead or managerial position is required.
Clearance: This position requires US citizenship and the ability to pass a security background check.
Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
Benefits - TAPE, LLC offers employees a wide range of quality benefits. Fringe benefits such as Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance and Group Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance are offered with the company paying all or some of the cost of those benefits. Voluntary benefits such as Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, 401K, Ortho Discount Plan, and additional Life Insurance are also offered at the cost of the employee. TAPE also offers additional benefits, such as tuition reimbursement, employee assistance programs, vacation, sick leave, and ten paid holidays per year.
TAPE, LLC - 17 months ago
Known for its systems engineering expertise, TAPE provides technological, management/program support, and training solutions to government...