Specialized skill distribution role. Individual may work in any of a variety of Distribution and/or Operations Support functional areas.
- Perform all regularly assigned duties and responsibilities of a Distribution Associate.
- Monitor activity to promote a safe work environment.
- Monitor tasks and workflow to ensure that department priorities and goals are met.
- Provide task-related guidance and direction to associates.
- Assist Manager/Supervisor of observable associate performance and behavior.
- Keep Manager/Supervisor informed of operational issues and/or problems.
- Conduct training for new associates as needed.
- Run required equipment in a safe and controlled manner.
- Utilize appropriate technology in an effective manner.
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner, following all safety rules and guidelines.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and assist with housekeeping of the facility/work area.
- Assist and/or help out in other Distribution Center functions as required.
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess solid math and analytical/problem solving skills.
Education and Experience:
's or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Minimum two years of Warehouse/Distribution-related experience required.
Demonstrated ability to lead others in a fast-paced environment.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
Don't think that United Stationers is just another paper pusher. The company is a leading wholesale distributor of office supplies and...