The Authorizations Team Lead works with customers and providers to resolve member complaints and claims. This position provides oversight of the receipt, investigation, evaluation and settlement of complaints and claims and follows-up with members to ensure satisfaction.
- AA/AS - Associates Degree or equivalent required.
- BA/BS - Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred.
- 2 to 5 years related experience in a Managed Care environment required.
- Understanding the needs of Managed Care members, including prior authorization requirements and efficient review of provider/facilities requests for service.
- Experience working with medical terminology required.
here to learn more about the Fidelis Care employee benefits
From humble beginnings in a 14-zip code area of Brooklyn in 1993, to presence in all 62 counties of New York State today, Fidelis Care's...