About ARPS International: ARPS International adds value for its candidates by providing economical and efficient services in the fields of technical recruiting. We offer recruiting services for hiring of professionals all over US and Canada. Look at our success story at www.arpsint.com/story.html
Team Leader, Hydraulics
Pulaski Near Blacksburg VIrginia
Full time direct hire full Benefits
Relocation Assistance Available
Bonus Eligible - Yes
As a Team Leader, you will manage engineering and technical personnel and ensure processes and procedures are followed to achieve business goals. You will provide technical expertise and perform complex decision making work that will support our business processes.
1. Provide hydraulic designs for existing and prototype equipment.
2. Review sales orders and determine new and existing hydraulic drawings required to produce the product.
3. Coordinate hydraulic projects and set times to meet established departmental commitments.
4. Maintain all hydraulic assembly drawings and review/process requests for changes to these drawings.
5. Provide technical support for Purchasing, Manufacturing and Service Departments.
6. Review and implement cost savings ideas as they relate to hydraulic designs.
7. Check drawings, when required, for others in the Engineering Department.
8. Supervise direct reports by assigning daily work and projects, managing schedules and monitoring performance.
9. Communicate project status through reports, presentations and design reviews.
10. Performs other duties and assumes accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering, plus ten (10) years of experience in hydraulic system design for heavy equipment and/or mining.
At least three (3) years of supervisory/management experience along with the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization.
Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Strong organizational and planning skills.
Advanced technical expertise in hydraulic and fluid systems.
-Familiar with the hydraulics of underground mining equipment.
-Someone with strong motivation, team orientation and a positive attitude.
More About the Position
Visa Candidates Considered - No
10+ to 15 years of experience
Management Experience Required - Yes
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
ARPS Int. - 2 years ago