Job Number: nest-00030314
Nestle Purina PetCare Company
Relocation: Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Responsible for the coordination of all first line management functions regarding production planning, production output, equipment maintenance, management of people, quality, safety, and sanitation for the production and/or unloading departments.
1. Direct supervision of hourly employees in the unloading, production, and/or packing department of a dry pet food plant.
2. Manage the production and/or packing schedule to maximize output while minimizing costs.
3. Maintain accurate and comprehensive log of events that occur affecting non-compliance to: schedule, staffing plan, safety, sanitation, quality, etc.
4. Train and develop employees.
5. Create a safe and clean environment for employees.
6. Coordinate cross functionally with all Team Leaders and Managers in meeting total plant goals.
7. Confers with engineering and maintenance in coordination of repairs, modifications, etc.
8. Assist in the development of plant Capital Program.
9. Promote an environment of teamwork within and across shifts
10. Develop and execute training of personnel as needed.
11. Ensure products are produced in compliance with quality key check points and within 'Good Manufacturing Practices'.
12. Assumes all other duties as assigned by reporting official.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
HS Diploma or equivalent (Associate's Degree Preferred).
1. 4 years of manufacturing experience or military experience
2. 2 years of experience in a leadership role
3. Computer literate
4. Must be willing to work 2nd or 3rd shift
Nestle - 11 months ago
Nestlé is the world's largest food and nutrition company. Founded and headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé originated...