Team Leader Operations-13004494
Selected candidate will be responsible for leading a Merchant Services Telephone Service Center Team of Customer Care Professionals providing superior services to Merchants and Service Agents. Team Leaders in World Service work to service their people in a dynamic, ever changing environment. This is a critical role, as they are ambassadors of “the brand”. Team Leaders inspire and motivate their team through coaching and development. Team Leaders are responsible for looking for ways to make their best employees even more effective, to turn around poor performers and enhance the skills of the average performer. Team Leaders act as change agents and are a critical resource for enabling and motivating their team to deliver extraordinary customer care, while consistently improving team results. Team Leaders have the opportunity to excite our customers and deliver on the brand promise. The Team Leader will coach and develop a team of 10-20 front line specialists supporting the One Point and External Sales Agents (ESA) programs on the External Sales Support Unit (ESSU) Team.
The Team Leader will manage a team that Service Third Party Processors who manage Merchant One Point accounts via inbound calls and emails. The Team Leader is accountable to effectively drive results to raise the bar on key metrics. The Team Leader will also be accountable for floor management, ensuring proper production levels, training, and retaining employees. The Team Leader will regularly communicate the status of the business, progress against goals and ensure that direct reports are well informed about issues that affect them and their customers. The Team Leader provides coaching, include call and email monitoring, real time effective monitor techniques and workflow observance. Drive continuous improvement of the operation and manage change effectively to motivate and retain employees. This leader is accountable for effectively driving the following key metrics while maintaining or rehabilitating customer relationships in our interactions:
- Key departmental metrics as defined by leader
- Quality and compliance
- Schedule adherence
The successful applicant is results oriented, demonstrates enthusiasm, resilience under stress, and a will to win attitude. This individual must be customer oriented and willing to help people. The Team Leader requires ability to effectively communicate verbally as well as in writing. Possess ability to build strong relationships, drive continuous process improvement and handle multiple priorities.
The Leader requires ability to be an analytical thinker, problem solver and decision maker. Prefer a Leader that shows desire to take on additional tasks, and have flexibility in work assignments based on business needs. Effective coaching, training and development of others are required, including strong time management, organizational and follow through skills. Requires the ability to engage and motivate others. Strong PC skills required, including Excel and Microsoft Office suite.
- Two plus years experience leading people in a call center or financial environment
- Requires ability to manage change effectively to motivate and retain employees
- Prefer Merchant Service experience
- Experience in scheduling head count and assessing call volumes, preferred
- Customer Service oriented and willing to help people
- Results oriented
- Demonstrate enthusiasm
- Effectively display resilience and a Will to Win
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally as well as in writing
- Demonstrated ability to delegate
- Strong relationship builder
- Established ability to drive continuous improvement
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities
- Analytical thinker
- Problem Solver
- Able to make decisions quickly
- Effective coaching
- Able to train and develop others
- Strong time management skills, and organized
- Exceptional follow-up skills
- Effective utilization of PC skills
Primary Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix
We’re a company of inclusion—built on service, secured by trust and driven by forward thinking. For more than 160 years,...