Job Posting |
Covance is hiring a Team Manager for our Project Management team in Indianapolis, IN.
As a Team Manager, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day management and supervision of the project management team(s) to ensure the successful implementation of the global clinical trial project management strategy, structures, processes, and metrics in order to deliver outstanding customer satisfaction.
• Ensure the development of a competent workforce to meet growth plans within budget
• Ensure the seamless integration of the project management team services
• Accountability for the activities and outcomes of the project management team(s), taking corrective action where appropriate
• Ensure the consistent implementation, use and review of SOPs
• Ensure appropriate resource allocation to successfully implement and execute project plans to achieve agreed upon service levels
• Participation in management team tasks related to planning, budgeting and cross project management team issues
• Instill and manage a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity
Covance is one of the world's largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies with more than 10,000 employees in 60 countries. Through its nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services, Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team!
• Bachelor’s Degree is required. A concentration in a science field is strongly preferred.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Strong planning, organizational and problem solving skills
• Proven record of driving continuous improvement
• Minimum 3-5 years of management and supervisory experience – preferably in a central laboratory or clinical trials environment
• Managing people and processes across a large, global company
• Proven track record of successful project completion
• Demonstrate strong customer service skills
• Demonstrate a high degree of initiative and ability to work collaboratively
• Demonstrate experience in team building, influencing and conflict resolution
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Covance, the drug development business of Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LabCorp), is the world’s most comprehensive drug...