This position plans, coordinates, and directs the support service delivery on one or more client account teams.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Outstanding oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong evaluation and analysis skills
- Strictly adheres and demands strict adherence to the company’s policies
- Excellent attention to details
- Team Player
- Successful completion of LEAP Behavioral Assessment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred; or at least two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, corporate procedures/regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Employees are required to maintain compliance with SYKES safety, security, and privacy programs. Responsible for being an active participant in the SYKES safety, security and privacy programs to protect SYKES' business operations, facilities, and physical and intellectual property and to ensure a safe and secure working environment for all SYKES' employees.
Sykes Enterprises is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. Employees are encouraged to observe the highest standards of professionalism at all times, and are expected to adhere to the Sykes Code of Ethics and Standards of Integrity.
Sykes is an equal opportunity employer.
- Adherence to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Meet or exceed team’s contract production and performance metrics.
- Meet or exceed client and Sykes quality standards.
- Build and maintain a skilled, successful, motivated, team of support representatives.
- Drive account financials through team utilization, optimal staffing levels, schedule adherence, and expense control.
- Analyze individual, team and program/account performance on a regular basis, perform root cause analysis and develop corrective action plans.
- Communications, including telephone, e-mail, letter, fax, personal, group meetings, presentations, and site visits are expected to be thorough, professional, timely, and polished at all times.
- Provides accurate, timely, and professionally written, statistical and verbal reports to management for historical, current status, and forecasting purposes.
- Needs to be aware at all times of his/her team’s current queue status, performance measures, objectives, and performance trends and be able to report concisely, precisely, and professionally at a moment’s notice.
- Responsible for new employee selection, including interviewing and selection processes.
- Plays a pivotal role in employee development through coaching, counseling, mentoring, training, and in helping to create a work environment conducive to personal growth and employee satisfaction.
- Directly responsible for scheduling and coordinating the training needs of his or her team. Through stats analysis, call monitoring, and Technician mentoring, the TM should be knowledgeable of the individual strengths and weaknesses of his or her team members.
- Frequently communicate quality expectations to the team and be able to motivate people to want to exceed those expectations. The TM routinely performs technician and Team Lead call monitors and assures that all team monitors are completed in accordance with account standards.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Sykes Enterprises provides business process outsourcing services, IT consulting and IT-enabled services, such as technical support and...