Professional , Full Time , - , Processing jobs , Management , Management
arvato digital services llc , Business unit: arvato Systems , Reno , Nevada ID: 226637
This role will involve leading an operations team which consists of transactional specialists, and subject matter experts, with a strong emphasis on the full utilization of the team. Major elements of the role will be process improvement and the driving of outstanding operational support and customer satisfaction internally to the client and externally across various channels. This role is part of a global team supporting one client across several sites.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver first class customer service to arvato’s customers & partners – achieving all contractual targets, including SLAs, customer satisfaction targets, and revenue processing related targets.
- Build and maintain good relationships with the client, subsidiaries and channel partners.
- Maximise productivity levels within the team, working with peers to identify & implement synergistic activities to maximise productivity across the wider organisation.
- Employ strategic & tactical planning, to successfully lead the team in a changeable business environment, driving improvements in KPIs, quality, and overall service delivery.
- Promote teamwork across the organisation, contributing significantly to initiatives driven through the Regional Operations Centre, globally across Regional Operations Centres, and/or cross-functional teams.
- Establish objectives and goals for the team, directed at process improvement, increased efficiency, and improved service delivery.
- Coach and develop talent across all layers within the organization, ensuring growth & succession opportunities for team members, maximising bench strength.
- Develop personal development plans for each team member, and complete monthly 1-2-1 reviews, mid-year appraisals, and annual appraisals.
- Anticipate the various needs, challenges and requirements facing the team, and work within the leadership team to find positive & creative solutions, minimising negative impacts on business.
- Promote a positive and professional environment, maximising morale, achieving results through consensus, while ensuring that all areas of responsibility are handled fairly and consistently.
- Actively promotes Company goals and mission to the team members.
- Ensure that team members adhere to Company rules, procedures and standards and that any corrective action taken is fair and in line with Company performance disciplinary procedures.
Experience / Skillset Required
About our company:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proven people management experience in a customer service environment
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office, including Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint, as well as a working knowledge of other relevant systems
- Ability to exercise managerial judgment, making firm decisions, delivering results with minimal supervision
- Highly developed Change Management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, facilitating the establishment and maintenance of effective working relationships with management, co-workers and customers.
- Self-starter with the proven ability to lead in a results driven team environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
- Ability to respond to stressful situations in a calm and constructive manner, while maintaining a professional outlook and approach at all times
- Strong Leadership skills essential
- Excellent organizational skills and very disciplined in follow through on actions & plans
- Must be bi-lingual to support our Latin American customers
arvato is a global provider of Business Process Outsourcing to some of the world’s leading brands. Its services include customer services, procurement, collection and recovery, billing services, customer loyalty programs, processing payment transactions, supply chain services and the development and deployment of systems that underpin many of these services. Our track record and global footprint speaks for itself - 60,000+ employees, spanning 37 countries, revenues of US$6.5 billion.
For the last 15 year arvato has supported one of the world’s largest software provider in a number of strategic areas – BPO, supply chain, manufacturing, financial services, customer support, digital downloads, etc.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, paid vacation and holidays, excellent 401K and much more!
Submit application to:
Thank you for your interest in arvato digital services llc.
If qualified and interested, please apply through the on-line process.
For more information, please visit our Web Site:
Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
arvato – the spirit of solutions!
We at arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in...