Quicken Loans is the No. 1 online mortgage lender in America, closing loans in all 50 states, and the fifth largest residential mortgage lender in the nation. We've been named to Fortune Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list for the past nine years, ranking as high as No. 2.
What You'll Do:
What You'll Need:
- Support the culture of Quicken Loans.
- Handle all team member relations issues.
- Serve as a generalist for all HR teams, including recruiting, leadership development and education, payroll, compensation, HRIS and benefits by answering non-complex questions, and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Provide team relations support to the team members and leaders of the company.
- Handle paperwork for new hires and assist with the New Hire Orientation.
- Create opportunity letters and track performance information.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Perform instructor led and computer based training.
- Work closely with Legal to ensure compliance and mitigation of business risk.
- Be a strategic business partner to the businesses you support.
- Actively participate in business leader meetings.
- Ensure HR initiatives are aligned to business objectives.
- Be an advocate for the team members, leaders and the company.
- Actively participate in Team Relations Specialist meetings to share updates on outstanding issues, provide summary of issues to analyze trends, and brainstorm solutions with the team.
- Coursework toward Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Senior Professional in
- History and proven track record of experience in employee relations.
- Minimum of 4 years of general business experience preferably in Mortgage Banking, Sales Support, or Customer/Client Service Industry.
- Excellent telephone, communication (oral and written), and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, InfoPath, SharePoint and Quickbase.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- High level of confidentiality to handle sensitive/confidential situations and documentation.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in an environment with dynamic and ever-changing priorities.
- Ability to work in an environment that embraces feedback and provides it freely.
Quicken Loans - 21 months ago