Team Support Manager
At AgencyRx, we don’t just believe in the power of medicine. We believe in the incredible, endless ways we can communicate about it.
We don’t believe in well-trodden communication paths just for tradition’s sake. That’s inertia. That kills our customers with boredom.
We push past cookie-cutter, static creative. We aren’t married to cardboard. We believe in seeking the new, inspired, dynamic, and unexpected. We believe in experimentation and inspiration. We perpetuate a culture of curiosity, wonder, resilience, determination. A culture that’s determined to take calculated risks. Because that’s the only way to make forward progress for our clients in a congested, distracted, disinterested world.
AgencyRx is not your typical Healthcare communication company. AgencyRx is the Inspiration Laboratory.
- Perform multiple levels of research including: gathering competitive analysis, tracking emerging trends, maintain brand information and reference files, maintain a competitive ad book and circulate new ad evaluation/overview to agency and client product team.
- Facilitate in the project process. Open job numbers, assist in the development of key project documents including but not limited to client project status and internal meeting reports.
- Participate in the New Business process: prepare and coordinate leave behinds, perform needed research and assist in incorporating changes to presentations.
- Coordinate with the Finance department, track down invoices and job numbers and track jobs as needed.
- Responsible for office coordination including: scheduling meetings, calendar coordination, room reservations, room setup and break down, sending out mail and packages, preparing agendas, preparing handouts and leave behinds and requesting passes for team members.
- Perform administrative tasks including but not limited to: manage and distribute team contact lists, copy documents for distribution to team, typing, faxing, coordinating client events and entertainment and coordinating travel including itineraries and administrative needs related to business travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or similar area
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with client and agency team members
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Display an interest and enthusiasm for the position, company, and industry
- Excellent writing skills
- Computer proficiency including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
So if you like to be inspired and inspire others, give us a call. We’re always looking for dynamic, inventive, and courageous individuals to keep fueling the Inspiration Laboratory .
AgencyRx is an equal opportunity employer and offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees.
Cline Davis & Mann - 18 months ago
As part of the Diversified Agency Services division of media conglomerate Omnicom Group, Cline Davis & Mann (CDM) provides health care...