As the Senior Teamsite Architect on HTC’s global web team, you will be responsible for the design, construction, and operations of our CMS implementation. This is a hands on role where you will be directly designing, coding, and assisting other developers and technical staff to deploy HTC.com web features across the big screen, mobile screen, and social spaces. Your key responsibilities will be to work with vendors, in-house developers and technical staff to design and craft a stable and sustainable web platform that meets our growing business needs. You will be expected to create design documents, lead technical investigations, build DCTs, and be a champion of Teamsite usability. We are a large company but maintain a fast paced agile environment that is nimble and innovative. We hope you bring a similar spirit. This is a great opportunity to make a real difference within one of the fastest growing companies in the mobile space.
- Work with vendors, in-house developers and technical staff to design and craft a stable and sustainable web platform that meets our growing business needs.
- You will be expected to create design documents, lead technical investigations, build DCTs, DCRs, and be a champion of Teamsite usability.
- Provide technical leadership and oversight to the design and implementation of web sites using Teamsite Content Management and Content Delivery infrastructures.
- Provide technical guidance to management team on CMS solutions, technologies, tools, capabilities, and strategy.
- Provide technical guidance to the project team on solutions, implementation, and configuration.
- Architect and design strategy using Teamsite, LiveSite, SitePublisher, IDOL, and other web technologies to allow more efficient creation of web sites and web solutions.
- Work in an agile fast pace environment to build DCT and XSL to support content entry team.
- Create design documents that clearly communicate solution, and design options.
- Use Workflow Modeler to build and maintain existing workflows.
- Work with System Engineers or independently troubleshoot production issues throughout the entire Teamsite application stack.
- Optimize the performance of the production Teamsite installation, IDOL search, and deployment process.
- Establish best practice Teamsite process for development, maintenance, and content entry.
The successful candidate will have:
- Hands-on Design and development experience of Teamsite v 7.x, Livesite, OpenDeploy, Workflow Modeler, and GCM
- Solid experience architecting Content Management solutions utilizing the Autonomy/Interwoven suite of products.
- Design and development of complex workflows using Workflow Modeler
- Develop customizations to the existing CMS solution to support site enhancements and administrative area improvements
- 6+ years Hand-on experience with TeamSite.
- 6+ Hands-on experience on Java/J2EE Technology and front-end technologies
- 3+ years experience with GCM
- 3+ years experience with enterprise scale Teamsite implementation.
- Strong knowledge on XML/XSLT, HTML, CSS, JS
- Able to lead code and design review sessions
- Excellent Problem Solving and Analytical skills
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of IDOL is preferable
Equal Opportunity Employer
HTC - 18 months ago