Posting Job Title: Tech, Installation, Cincinnati
Requisition #: 138098BR
Posting Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
Area of Interest: Engineering/Technical Operations
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable is the second-largest cable operator in the U.S., with technologically advanced, well-clustered systems located mainly in five geographic areas - New York State (including New York City), the Carolinas, Ohio, southern California (including Los Angeles) and Texas. Time Warner Cable serves more than 14 million customers who subscribe to one or more of its video, high-speed data and voice services. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers a suite of phone, Internet, Ethernet and cable television services to businesses of all sizes. Time Warner Cable Media Sales, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions that are targeted and affordable. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.timewarnercable.com, www.twcbc.com and www.twcmediasales.com.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, pension, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and discounted services for employees who reside in a Time Warner Cable service area.
Responsible for the installation of cable TV equipment in customer homes: includes interior coaxial wiring, exterior drops from pole or pedestal to house ground block and laying of underground coaxial cable.
- Complete daily assigned units of installation work.
- Maintain accurate work-order sheets.
- Maintain company vehicle; ensure proper tools and equipment are stocked daily.
- Assist other technicians as required.
- Up-date work completion via two-way radio.
High school diploma or GED
FCC Unit_TWC: 3485
- Basic training and/or experience in electronics, CATV or equivalent military communications.
- Ability to carry and climb a 75-lb. ladder.
- Must be willing and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions, year around.
- Excellent verbal communication/interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with customers in a friendly, professional manner.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Controlling Establishment ID: 00692 - Cincinnati Murray
Time Warner Cable - 21 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...