Posting Job Title: Tech 1, Installation (Hamilton)
Requisition #: 144948BR
Posting Location: Hamilton, OH, US
Area of Interest: Construction
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Responsible for the installation of cable TV equipment in customer homes: includes interior coaxial wiring, exterior drops from pole or pedestal to house ground block and laying of underground coaxial cable.
Schedule: Wednesday - Saturday (Day Shift , Hours TBD)
- Complete daily assigned units of installation work.
- Maintain accurate work-order sheets.
- Maintain company vehicle; ensure proper tools and equipment are stocked daily.
- Assist other technicians as required.
- Up-date work completion via two-way radio.
High school diploma or GED
FCC Unit_TWC: 3485
- Basic training and/or experience in electronics, CATV or equivalent military communications.
- Ability to carry and climb a 75-lb. ladder.
- Must be willing and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions, year around.
- Excellent verbal communication/interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with customers in a friendly, professional manner.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Controlling Establishment ID: 00480 - Hamilton
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...