Ryan Specialty Group, LLC (RSG) is a global organization
comprised of wholesale insurance brokerage, Managing
General Underwriters, and syndicates at Lloyd's London.
R-T Workers’ Comp Specialty, one of our premiere
business segments, seeks a Tech Assistant to join our
fast-paced office located in downtown Los Angeles, CA.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years of worker's comp
experience and completing of some college coursework.
- Process loss run requests.
- Follow up on and process endorcements.
- Follow up on NOC's and Reinstatements.
- Use carrier's online portals for billing/payment
- Provide timely and accurate customer service for our
staff to solve issues and problems.
- Process audits.
- Invoice endorsements and audits.
- Liaise with the agencies, carriers,and in-house
Education / Experience / Skills:
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled..
- Some college coursework required, four year degree
- 2 years of worker's comp. experience required.
- 1-3 years of office experience in an administrative
administration, office software and office machines
- Additional training or coursework in office
as well as internal and external clients.
- Abililty to interact well with all employee levels
of the office and organization.
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image
Microsoft Word, Outlook, Microsoft Excel and
- Basic knowledge and skill level required in use of
workflow as business needs change.
- Must be able to set and re-establish priorities in
assignments, seeing each to resolution.
- Must be organized and able to multi-task given
- Acts with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrates a commitment to outstanding client
Ryan Specialty Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Division/Department : R-T Specialty, LLC
% of Travel Required : None