The Technical Maintenance Technician's role is a position responsible for maintenance activities related to production equipment which includes direct ownership of production lines or specific manufacturing sector. Ensuring these related activities fit within the framework of the quality system.
High Level Roles & Responsibilities
- Support all company safety policies and best practices
- Support and understand our Vision and Guiding Principles.
- Support our quality system and the commitment to be a world class supplier of durable electronics
- Ensure the quality of the product that is manufactured
- Ensure the quality of all manufacturing equipment
- Perform troubleshooting and maintenance tasks related to production equipment
- Understanding of lean manufacturing and ergonomics is required.
- Support 5S and drive improvements
- Understand and support ESD controls
- Ensure timely and proper tasks execution related to predictive and preventive maintenance tasks
- Assist in closure of corrective actions
- Versed in related industry standards
- Coordinator for area wire management improvements
- Ensure we are meeting all customer's requirements
- Promote "raised bar" mentality
- Team player
- Support and promote push to world class
- Assist and support special projects such as large material handling and production line relocation.
- Point of contact for machine vendors to drive resolution.
- Good organizational skills
- Good team building skills
- Lead by example
- Must take initiative
- Self starter & Self motivated
- Able to prioritize
- Ability to give balanced feedback
- Ability to receive feedback
- Ability to be objective
- Self motivated
- Maintain professionalism
- Does not resist change
- Trustworthy and honest
- Conscientious of others
- Ability to prioritize and make logical decisions
- Good quality systems knowledge
- Computer Savvy
- Overall safety knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft office and similar software packages
- Overall knowledge of scheduling
- Working knowledge in PLC programming
- Overall knowledge of manufacturing and relevant processes.
- Must have experience with material handling equipment such as lifts, conveyors and turn tables.
- Experience in box build assembly processes and wire harness assembly.
- Comprehensive knowledge of electronics and troubleshooting techniques
- Understand and promote ergonomics
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical fundamentals
- Knowledge of pneumatics/hydraulics
- Proficient in interpretation of prints/schematics
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Clear and concise written communication
- Ability to maintain professionalism
- Good listening skills
- Good verbal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Able to follow process/ procedures
Kimball Electronics Group - 18 months ago
Our Share Owners , Kimball is committed to providing Our Share Owners an excellent return on their investment. Profits are the ultimate...