Salesforce Technical Specialist
Put a LIFT in Your Career! NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc. (NMHG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Salesforce Technical Specialist at our facility located in Greenville, NC. NMHG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
NMHG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the IT team. As a Salesforce Technical Specialist, you will have the opportunity to convert business requirements to solutions, follow project management and other development procedures, and provide specialist applications technical expertise. You will be an integral team member helping to ensure a successful global Salesforce effort.
Key accountabilities include:
- Ability to develop, install, monitor, troubleshoot and support Salesforce initiatives
- Manage and enforce standards for consistency, cost effectiveness, and continuous improvement
- In this new position, you would help business units to adopt and use Salesforce ensuring proper standards and processes are followed. Target audience for your efforts would be domestic and international users internal and users from our dealer network
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
- 3+ years of strong development experience with Salesforce.com of which 2 or more with Service and Sales Cloud
- A Bachelors in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to analyze requirements, determine, document and communicate the optimal design/development approach to meet the requirements
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, creative, innovative technology environment with a history of results!
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills combined with a strong business and technical acumen.
- Certified Force.com Advanced Developer
- Expertise with VisualForce, Apex Code concepts including Classes, Test Class, Triggers, and Batch Apex
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com's SOQL, SOSL, Web Services, Security Model, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, PRM, Chatter and Force.com product offerings.
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with database concepts and data modeling capabilities.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Technical understanding of software development tools, testing methodologies, application and database performance, web services technology, etc.
- Applied knowledge of the solution definition, design, layout and configuration of the SFDC implementation and related applications
- Experience conducting business requirement reviews & prototyping with Business users to support tailoring of SFDC applications
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to the team and drive key projects.
- Design, prototype, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, UI's, workflows, triggers, alerts and reports within Salesforce.
- Improve existing SFDC blueprint and add functionality as we move forward.
- Experience with the integration between SFDC and Appexchange partners such as Marketo, Bigmachines, and/or certified Yellowbelt BigMachines administration a plus
NMHG - 6 months ago