As part of your application for employment, you will be asked to acknowledge your agreement of the following statements at the end of the application process:
1) Crown Media United States, LLC. and its subsidiary companies are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
2) I understand that Crown Media United States, LLC. will consider requests for accommodations of physical or mental disabilities at any time before or after employment begins. I understand that the company would appreciate as much advance notice as possible regarding request for accommodation, and that documentation of the need for accommodation might be required.
3) In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Crown Media United States, LLC. and its subsidiary companies will hire only US citizens and aliens authorized to work in the United States. Prior to beginning employment, all new employees will be required to complete Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification.
4) In accordance with Crown Media United States, LLC. policy to maintain a drug free workplace, all applicants must submit to a test for drugs. Employment by Crown Media United States, LLC. is contingent upon successfully passing the urinalysis drug screen. I understand that any violation of the Alcohol and Drug Abuse policy during employment shall be grounds for termination of my employment.
5) I authorize the company to investigate any and all statements or information contained in this application, and I understand that any omissions, inaccuracies or false statements on this application shall be grounds to deny my application, or, I am already employed at the time the mis-statement is discovered, grounds for termination of my employment.
6) I authorize the company to conduct a background check, including but not limited to, a criminal report and I understand that any offer of employment that I may receive will be contingent on this background check being acceptable and within Crown Media United States, LLC. guidelines.
7) If I have asked that my current employer not be contacted, I understand that any offer of employment that I receive will be contingent on the company receiving an acceptable verification of the information on this application regarding my current employment.
8) I understand that if I am employed by the company, I will be an at-will employee, that I will be required to follow all rules and regulations of the company, and that my employment can be terminated at any time for any reason, or I can quit at any time. I acknowledge that no one at the company has promised that I would remain employed for any length of time, and I understand that no one other than an officer of the company is authorized to make such promises.
9) I understand that if I am employed by Crown Media United States, LLC. or its subsidiaries in a position where I will be driving a company vehicle on a regular basis, any offer of employment that I receive will be contingent on the company verifying that I have an acceptable driving record.
Responsible for the overall End User Support – ensuring all corporate users receive superior technical support.
- Resolves all tier 1 and tier 2 support requests companywide and performs basic to advanced diagnostic and escalate to tier 3 engineers when necessary
- Maintains a working fleet of hardware and software and rotate as necessary
- Answers help desk calls and enters ticket as needed
- Sets up and troubleshoots company and personal smartphones / tablets
- Provides setup and support of video conferencing calls between both internal and external locations as necessary
- Supports the copier and printer fleet within the organization. Resolves basic issues and escalate to vendor when necessary
- Writes documentation and training guides as necessary
- Facilitates, tests, and manages the introduction of new user facing software and technologies into the organization
- Enforces all IT Security, Usage Policies, and Procedures
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Four years experience in Information Technology, Help Desk, or other IT related positions
- Prior experience with business level software and hardware support in a networked environment (LAN)
- Prior experience with Windows and Mac based operating systems and similar applications
- Strong understanding of networks system design
- Strong break/fix mentality and the ability to diagnose/research simple or complex user related computer problems
- Prior experience with Mac based Video/Print design software a plus
- Hardware, A+ , Microsoft certifications a plus
- Windows Server administration a plus
- Must demonstrate excellent communication Skills – (Listening | Questioning | Communicating)
- Strong interpersonal skills required and able to work with different personality-types
- Must be able to demonstrate strong customer service and manage user/company expectations
- Prior experience with IT tracking and management tools
- Excellent organizational skills required (juggle multiple issues simultaneously)
- Must be team player who has ability to work along other internal members of the company
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Crown Media Family Networks - 15 months ago