TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST
Security Benefit (SB) fosters strong partnerships to provide insightful and customized retirement solutions for employers and individual investors nationwide. Through a broad advisor network and its nationally recognized money managers, Security Benefit provides mutual funds, annuities and retirement plans and programs. As an industry leader in service technology, Security Benefit affiliates also offer business processing and broker/dealer solutions tailored to the financial services marketplace. We seek a Network Administrator for our Topeka, Kansas Office.
The incumbent is responsible for the physical design, creation, and administration of a range of enterprise IT platforms & devices including but not limited to:
• General Windows Systems Administration
• Microsoft Exchange 2010
• System Center Configuration Manager
• System Center Operations Manager.
• Storage Administration – Netapp SAN technologies
• VMWARE Administration
• Syncsort Backup Technologies
These responsibilities include installing, configuring, maintaining, and optimizing the aforementioned platforms through careful analysis, development, and tuning. The Network Administrator will also work within a broader technical support team to analyze & troubleshoot problems as they occur.
Critical Success Factors:
• College degree in Computer Science or related field (preferred). Equivalent training and experience may be substituted for the degree
• 4-6 years IT experience preferred
• Extensive knowledge and proficiency with the following:
• General Windows System Administration including large scale Windows (2000, 2003, & 2008) based infrastructure/
• Microsoft Exchange including management of a large email infrastructure based on MS Exchange o System Center Configuration Manager including patch deployment, package deployment, package creation, and asset intelligence
• System Center Operations Manager including agent deployment, custom monitors, custom management packs, & reporting
• Approximately 5 percent travel is required to complete duties as listed for offsite office set-up and ongoing support as needed.
• Storage experience with NetApp storage and SAN systems. (Preferred)
• VMWare & Unix administration experience (preferred).
• MCSE or other applicable Cisco certifications (preferred)
• Self-starter with ability to work independently
• Energy, enthusiasm, optimism, strong work ethic
• Ability to be on-call one week out of five.
Consider joining our progressive team in our nationally recognized company. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package. Visit the career section of our website at www.securitybenefit.com to complete the online application and submit your resume. EOE
Send This Job to a Friend