Candidates needed to provide Tech Support for all phone, email, online and remote support customers (stations, agencies, advertisers, post houses and studios) in regards to orders, software applications, and all client products.
- Attend to all calls, tickets and emails.
- Provide training and support for new Clients wanting to be certified on DropBox.
- Support Telestream Units.
- Provide training and support for Clients using client solution.
- Notify regional offices of any client upload issues.
- Provide support for all client Applications.
- Maintain and upgrade client fleets deployed in the field.
- Document and escalate technical issues as necessary to Level 3.
- Provide suggestions for improved workflow.
- Learn and comprehend all internal processes.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Other projects as assigned by manager.
- Attend to all calls, tickets, and emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Learn all client products in the level necessary to support users.
- Understand all fleet aspects for both the client.
- Possess the ability to document all issues in detail to hand off to Level 3.
- Experience in broadcast industry highly preferred
- Understanding of computer networking required
- Strong customer focus, very detailed oriented, strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Must possess the ability to learn and apply client processes as they apply to customer orders / uploads
- Must possess excellent phone, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while prioritizing accordingly
- Bachelor's Degree with emphasis in computer science
- 3 to 5 years' experience in related field
CompuCom - 17 months ago
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...