• Creates and documents departmental and corporate polices and procedures under the direction of the CIO and CISO, including updating and maintaining as necessary.
• Disseminates documentation to appropriate parties internally and publishes information to IT SharePoint sites.
• Completes meeting reports and routes to appropriate parties.
• Facilitates and coordinates the training for internal staff.
• Facilitates and coordinates the training of internal clients.
• Documents approved set ups for equipment for employee use.
• Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
• Provides updates, status, and completion information to manager, problem request tracking system, and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail, or in-person communication.
• Travel on an as-needed basis.
• Notifies his/her supervisor at least two weeks prior to voluntarily leaving the position.
Department Technical Writing, Documentation and Administrative Support
• Documentation of policies, procedures, services, guidelines and awareness materials.
• Organization and publishing of controlled documents.
• Provides scheduling and documentation support for company Projects.
• Maintains Project meeting minutes, Project plans and Issue logs
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Ability to work with and troubleshoot all types of hardware and software including MS Office, Project Management software, Database software, Human Resource systems, Internet software.
Familiarity with Software licensing agreements, contracts and purchasing.
Familiarity with the purchasing processes and inventory systems.
Data Dimensions, Inc., an international information technology (IT) services company, was founded in 1968. By combining comprehensive QA...