Tech. Support Analyst (Job Number: 130366)
Location - United States-CO-Highlands Ranch
Organization - Client Support Services
Job - Technical Support
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa’s innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world’s major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories.
The global client support group works with locally deployed client service experts to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, specialized help desks, back office support and customer performance reporting.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for identifying and resolving issues of moderate complexity. This position is at an intermediate professional level and requires strong execution and analytical abilities. This role works independently and receives minimal guidance.
- Manage 2nd level technical support and operational customer service needs for Visa Client Institutions using one or more of the Visa supplied software products and provide reporting and portfolio management for assigned products.
- Provide day-to-day support to client institutions including response to customer inquiries related to moderately complex web-based software applications issues or questions and ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve moderately complex processing, application usage, or business issues.
- Produce customer and departmental reporting for tracking customer or service issues. Proactively identify and own issues through resolution working with business or development groups.
- Ensure Level 1 support service levels are met or exceeded.
- Support user acceptance testing for implementations and software releases.
- Understand customer needs, business requirements, and priorities. Develop solutions and recommendations based on business needs.
- Act as liaison for customers between other Visa groups, including the Product Office, Development, and Level 2 Support.
- Develop tools and educate customers on software applications, usage and functionality.
- Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience. Typically requires a minimum of 3-5 years experience in a customer support role in software, financial or information services.
- Experience working with Windows NT/2000/98/XP, Internet Explorer, MS Office Applications/Outlook, Network Connectivity troubleshooting, business rules analysis, call tracking and reporting.
- Proficiency in using supporting database applications.
- Proficiency with troubleshooting and resolving moderately complex technical issues related to web-based software applications.
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
- Experience providing technical software and networking support to external customers and businesses.
- Proficiency of client-server networking and database management.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than...