Responsibilities/Duties S clearance required Support the collection, collation, analysis, editing, and dissemination of information for official CAAT written products.
o CAAT Weekly Report
o CAAT Special Reports
o CAAT Briefings
o COIN Common Sense, Journal, Advisories
o Other written products, as required
C. Additional Duties.
- Coordinate with RC CAATs to answer RFIs from CAAT Commander as required
- Coordinate with relevant NATO/ISAF, USFOR-A, and GIRoA organizations for inputs and support for CAAT publications.
- Coordinate with CAAT analysts and SMEs to provide support for special products required by CAAT leadership.
- Provide editorial and production assistance for CAAT briefings, CAAT inputs to training vignettes, and CAAT Weekly report to COMISAF and monthly reports, as needed.
Required Experience Professional writing, editing, and production experience.
- Perform other related duties as directed by CAAT Analysis and Production Cell Chief, Chief of Staff, and Commander, to include circulation through the RCs to support localized CAAT teams.
Familiarity with applicable military staff procedures.
Diplomatic outlook: able to function in a complex, ambiguous, and constantly shifting environment, capable of working with non-military, academic, and creative professionals
Required Education - Military training degree. Undergraduate degree highly preferred
- High school diploma mandatory
Jorge Scientific Corporation - 17 months ago