About Natus Medical Incorporated: Natus is a leading provider of healthcare products used for screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments such as hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, newborn jaundice and newborn metabolic testing.
SUMMARY: Ensure all Natus Hearing customer and employee needs are met by providing worldwide customer and technical service support on all Natus Hearing products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers.
Provide technical/clinical support and training for all diagnostic and screening hearing products to direct customers, dealers and internal customers.
Maintain database, documenting all interactions with customers according to FDA regulations. Create and maintain information in approved databases as defined by department procedures.
Provide after-hours support as scheduled.
5. Maintain knowledge of system pricing and system configuration.
6. Communicate to the Dealer Network any information regarding product updates or national & regional dealer meetings as required.
7. Communicate needs of Customers and Distributors effectively to Director of Hearing Diagnostics, Product Management & Marketing, Manager of Hearing Technology , Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality/RA, Technical Service and other Natus resources.
8. Be the subject matter expert (SME) of Biologic brand Hearing products for the Director of Hearing Diagnostics, Product Management & Marketing, Manager of Hearing Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality/RA, Technical Service and other Natus resources.
9. Represent Biologic brand Hearing products at conventions, conferences and trade shows as needed.
10. Maintain CEUs and continue to be aware of clinical protocols in order continue to communicate knowledgably with customers. Report outcomes of conference – new trends, competitor information and what was learned.
Travel Required: Minimal. May include travel to conferences or trade shows.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Master's degree (M.A.) in Audiology or equivalent and a minimum of two years of clinical experience; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Other Skills and Abilities
· AuD preferred.
· Experience with medical device industry a plus.
· Previous hands-on experience with Bio-logic brand hearing equipment, software, and hardware highly desirable.
· PC experience (MS Word, Excel) required.
· Windows-based systems experience required.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
· Strong technical and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to troubleshoot customer system/clinical issues through established troubleshooting procedures and in-depth knowledge of clinical audiology.
· Must have the ability to learn technical material.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to work at a keyboard and computer. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Location: Mundelein, IL
Status: Full time
Natus Medical Incorporated is an EOE, M/F/D/V
Apply Online: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=3044731
You may also fax your resume to (847) 949-8615 Attn: HR, referring to the Job Title.
No calls please, principals only and only local candidates will be considered.
Natus Medical Incorporated - 2 years ago
Natus is a leading provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical...