Leading financial services client is looking for Technical Project Manager who will be responsible for managing Global AML KYC initiative.
12 months + contract
Sr. Project/Program Manager:
Need experienced candidate to manage compliance technology projects on a global basis. Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering technology and regulations is required... Location is Warren NJ
This candidate will be responsible in leading Enterprise wide AML-KYC technology projects. Strong written and verbal communications required..
Do not send resumes unless they have AML tech experience and have good technology and domain background. Must have experience managing large scale technology initiatives in APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT
****THIS IS NOT A FUNCTIONAL ROLE, IT IS A TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER*****
- Responsible for program/project Management of global AML KYC initiative.
- Work with business stakeholders to create and manage program requirements.
- Liaise with Sr. Business project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones and track project milestones and deliverables.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the program.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- MS project skills and PowerPoint skills are required
- Bachelors degree with prior Project Management experience (PMP CERTIFIED)
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and
- problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
Monster - 17 months ago