Job ID: 762
Job Category: Customer Support
Technical Account Manager
The Technical Account Manager plays a critical role in the company. The Account Manager is responsible for the client relationship after the contract is awarded. They are responsible for communication with assigned clients in person, e-mail and telephone. Responsible for full account management including (but not limited to) advancing and managing the client relationship, monitoring and measuring client satisfaction, answer inquiries, and completing technical troubleshooting. With a combination of technical and personal skills, Active’s Technical Account Managers are well equipped to understand and meet client’s needs.
Skills and Experience
- Closely consult with clients during and after implementation to meet their specific needs and optimize their operations
- Technical skills and software knowledge will be needed to perform job duties properly. They include, but are not limited to: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, customer console, Oracle, JIRA, SQL, query writing skills – Proficiency in each is not required for application, but must be able to learn quickly. Prior experience is a plus.
- Work closely with Project and Client Service Managers, support specialists, and development team to satisfy client requests
- Provide feedback on issues relating to the products
- Handle incoming calls and email support requests from assigned clients
- Troubleshoot technical problems, provide updates, and communication on resolution internally and to the clients.
Qualities and Expectations
- Experience and demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a deadline driven high pressure environment
- Ability to develop professional relationships and provide support via phone based and email based communication in a professional, polite and articulate manner
- Technical Orientation and the ability to quickly learn new technology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to write query statements
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to think creatively.
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work independently.
- On call 24x7, 7 days a week for client escalations
- Project deadlines will necessitate longer days than normal to meet dates and deliverables. During certain times of the year, vacations and time off may have to be scheduled around deadlines
- There may be tasks or jobs that do not technically fall within the category of Account Management, that will be required
- Excellent Communicator
- Quick Learner
Active Network, Inc. - 10 months ago
The Active Network delivers integrated technology solutions, marketing services and online media properties that enable and encourage...