We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Account Manager who assists our partners with technical enablement and ensures they are able to grow their business by using Continuum’s products and services. Technical Account Managers are responsible for communication with partners including, but not limited to: presales support, assisting with product evaluations, training and assisting with communication between partners and the various teams.
The technical account manager is an outward-facing expert on Continuum products who helps to ensure partner satisfaction by providing training, and product support via phone and email. There will be up to 25% travel required for this position and you can be based in our Cranberry Twp., PA office.
- Provide pre-sales support and assist with product evaluations
- Conduct training sessions with individuals and groups both in-person and online
- Focus on partner satisfaction and growth by helping them utilize full product capabilities and being responsive to their questions
- Aggressively work with the senior account management team to assist them with technical conversations so they can meet sales objectives
- Act as technical liaison between Continuum and our partners
- Conduct in person and online product demonstrations and onboarding calls
- Function as a customer advocate and primary contact on technical escalation
- Track daily activity in the company CRM application
- Provide feedback on product features and priorities to the product management team
- Willing to travel up to 25%
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com and reference TAM in the subject line.
- Technical Aptitude in Server Monitoring, SNMP, ICMP, Desktop Maintenance activities
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with senior executives and owners
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Superior phone, communication, presentation, interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to assimilate new information quickly
- Ability to lead a conference call, and work to troubleshoot and diagnose issues
- Experience with a CRM Package such as Salesforce is a plus
- Experience in a technical sales or service desk position a plus
Continuum provides a leading SaaS-based managed services platform that Managed Services Providers (MSPs) use to efficiently backup, monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers and other endpoints for small and medium-sized businesses. The comprehensive platform provides an intelligent Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) solution, comprehensive 24 x 7 Service Desk and an advanced backup and disaster recovery (BDR) offering branded Continuum Vault – all integrated with an industry-leading Network Operations Center (NOC), delivering a single, unified managed services experience. The company currently employs more than 650 professionals worldwide, supports over 3,300 MSPs, and monitors more than a half a million endpoints. The principal owner of Continuum is Summit Partners , a Boston based growth equity firm that has raised more than $15 billion in assets. We are growing quickly and have offices in Boston MA, Cranberry Twp, PA, and Mumbai, India.
Continuum Managed Services, LLC - 17 months ago
Continuum provides a leading SaaS-based managed services platform that Managed Services Providers (MSPs) use to efficiently backup, monitor,...