With 300+ employees worldwide, Empirix is growing revenue at double digit rates and has achieved market leadership in service assurance technologies for next generation IP communications systems including TDM, IP telephony, CTI, IVR, VoIP, SIP and Unified Communications.
Empirix solutions leverage industry best practices throughout the technology lifecycle: planning, assessment, and deployment; focused testing during roll-out; and on-going Contact Center testing and monitoring. Empirix is the only company that assures both voice quality and user experience along with data and security vulnerability at each step.
Empirix Service Assurance solutions enable service providers and telcos to fully visualize carrier network performance end-to-end, and strategically enhance customer experience.
EMPIRIX Service Assurance network performance monitoring portfolio includes testing, monitoring, and analytics products. Innovative EMPIRIX test and monitoring systems enable operators to more effectively troubleshoot problems, resolve interoperability issues, and smoothly incorporate new technologies into their next-generation networks. EMPIRIX offers a revolutionary visual analytics product for quickly manipulating data and customizing reports to empower service providers to strategically enhance customer experience and uncover new revenue streams.
EMPIRIX seeks a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to work on site at a leading service provider in the Northeast area. Empirix TAM operates as an on-premise trusted liaison between Customer and Empirix. TAM is positioned to ensure the success of the EMPIRIX deployment throughout the post-sales product life cycle and provide on-site post-sales maintenance activities as well as professional services duties. TAM is a skilled member of the EMPIRIX post-sales team, with direct access to corporate resources, ensuring the needed responsiveness for the strategic nature of this role.
Empirix Post-Sales Liaison
· Assist with the inspection and validation of product issues encountered by the Customer, ensuring they are being properly entered into EMPIRIX ticket tracking system.
· Assist in the management of product feature requests, and critical Customer support issues.
· Operate as the main on-site point of contact for technical support escalations, issue review and current status update.
· Assist in the implementation and provisioning of new systems into the EMPIRIX deployment.
· Create the baseline provisioning of all newly deployed systems for the then-current traffic.
· Establish administrative best practices, working with Customer to ensure these best practices are being adhered to across all systems in the deployment.
· Deliver new hire system and administration training.
· Provide refresher training and enhanced tutoring for employees.
· Mentor users and administrators on best practices of the system
Requires both a business and technical competence in account management:
· Business acumen in dealing with customer-facing, high profile, fast-paced environments
· Proven track record in pre and/or post sales leadership roles and understanding strategic technology trends in networks and network architectures
· Experience with implementation, configuration and monitoring of carrier-grade equipment.
· Knowledge of carrier and provider architectures:
o VOIP architectures and protocols (SIP, H.323, MGCP, H.248)
o Mobile Circuit Switch / SS7 Core (ISUP, MAP, CAMEL)
o Mobile Broadband (user plane, data plane)
o IPTV / VOD
o TDM networking (T1/ISDN/SS7, etc.)
· Proficient in Linux/Unix
· Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
· Self-directed, self-motivated, professional services traits - excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Travel Requirements: up to 50%
Empirix is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, genetic information, the presence of non-job related medical condition or handicap, or any legally protected status.
Submit resume and compensation information at: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=1594211