Interested in a working in a high-impact role? Want to work at a start-up where you can really make a difference?
Glassdoor is looking for a Technical Account Manager to own and manage client implementations and ensure the success of client campaigns - including job ads, company profiles, display advertising, and optimizations.
If you're an expert troubleshooter, a bit of a hacker and have an innate desire to build and strengthen client relationships, you're exactly what we're looking for!
- Work closely with Sales, Operations, Product, and Engineering to deliver the best possible experience to the customer
- Serve as the main technical point of contact and own all technical on-boarding for customers, and serve as the product expert to align customer goals with technical feasibility – you are helping to define the product roadmap based on recurring customer requirements
- Test and validate implementations before launch of customer campaigns and troubleshoot and root cause implementation problems using internal tools, database queries, and front-end code inspection – escalating technical issues to engineering teams as needed
- Efficiently manage a caseload of technical support cases and ensure timely and accurate resolution of technical support requests as well as ongoing communication on the status of cases
- Proactively monitor client accounts to ensure order fulfillment
- Create simple implementation processes that are replicable by non-technical members of staff
- 2 years of relevant experience in providing technical support for software or web-based products, a degree in computer science or a related field of engineering is a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to coordinate and work with both technical and non-technical co-workers and clients
- A penchant for investigating, troubleshooting, and resolving technical issues with an ability to find simple workarounds to technical problems without immediately requiring core engineering support
- Excellent written, verbal communication and organizational skills
This position reports to the Manager of Partner Operations and is based in Sausalito, CA (minutes from San Francisco, just over the Golden Gate Bridge). Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, including equity in an early stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
Glassdoor is a free jobs and career community that offers the world an inside look at jobs and companies. What sets us apart is our...