Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 60 countries - including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation and distribution, aviation, government, and education.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kronos has a great opportunity to join our team as a Technical Account Manager. Essential responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing ongoing account management and technical support to large enterprise class customers as their dedicated but not exclusive Technical Account Manager.
- Facilitate the delivery and management of ongoing support services on Kronos’ Workforce Central suite of products.
- Analyze, research and troubleshoot to solve complex customer issues.
- Jointly determine the specific activities necessary for each account to successfully use Kronos applications.
- Effectively communicate any product issues to the Customer, your Global Support peers and Kronos Engineering enabling timely solution delivery to the customer while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Answer customer questions on the use of Kronos applications where applicable to their business issues and objectives.
- Introduce customers to new tools that may be relevant to their business needs where applicable.
- Provide ongoing support updates to customers on the effective use of Kronos applications through new products, services and training information.
- Effectively negotiate product issues between customers, service, support, engineering as well as third party solution providers.
- Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or similar experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience supporting or implementing Kronos Workforce Timekeeper, Workforce Data Manager and data collection devices.
- Minimum of 3 years of Customer Service experience, preferably with a background in enterprise software support.
- Knowledge and understanding of computer system applications and databases.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills. Must be well organized, flexible and able to manage many details in a sometimes-stressful environment simultaneously.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks in a busy technical support environment.
- Experience with Workforce Activities, Infrastructure Technology or Mobile is a plus.
Kronos Incorporated - 30+ days ago
Kronos knows time is money for its customers. The company makes and implements workforce management software particularly for organizations...