Location : Sunnyvale, CA
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet customers’ expectations.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining customer contacts and positive relations with accounts.
- Identify customer needs and offer relevant solutions.
- 12+ years of high tech engineering and/or technical account management experience
- Strong domain expertise in the areas of networking and security
- Proven ability to understand and anticipate security and solution integration for the high-end security systems within the enterprise, datacenter and carrier networks.
- Must have strong verbal, writing, and presentation skills, including ability to interact and work directly with customers and sales.
- Marketplace knowledge of key industry players and competitors • The ability to work well with all levels of customer employees and management, and to be self-motivated and flexible.
- Expert level technical experience with TCP/IP networking (LANs, WANs, switches (L2, L3, routers, etc.), data center operations, VPN/firewalls, and network security.
Sigmaways - 19 months ago