We need smart, focused and determined individuals who have a proven ability to listen, read between the lines, provide excellent customer management and diagnose and solve problems efficiently. You get to advise Acquia customers on how to get the most from Drupal and guide them through issues from site launches to "there's a module for that" scenarios and overall architectures for complex single- and multi-site environments.
You will join a dedicated team of technical account managers. With a primary focus on a select group of named accounts you will be responsible for providing customer management, technical assistance and Drupal leadership to customer teams.. As part of that team, you will work directly with our customers and partners to resolve issues, develop and maintain excellent customer relationships, work with Acquia’s team of top Drupalists to consult or resolve issues, and contribute to making Acquia and Drupal even more awesome. You will be an advocate for your assigned accounts within Acquia, representing the needs of these high-value customers to various departments and functions within our organization. Depending upon your location some travel may be required.
- Passion for the web, open-source development, and for helping us build lasting value for customers
- Proven record of providing customer relationship management with excellent customer satisfaction
- Deep knowledge of Drupal
- Ability to demonstrate to customers how Drupal can be valuable to their organizations across the enterprise
- A compulsion for creating order out of chaos, and a penchant for turning over all the rocks and resolving issues thoroughly
- Understanding of LAMP or IIS/SQL, network protocol layers, security layers and domain models
- Aptitude for building, configuring, and troubleshooting a variety of Drupal site recipes (complex sites, multimedia, social networking, brochure sites, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience delivering solutions to large enterprises (Fortune 500, multiple government agencies etc.) is a plus
- Bachelor's or Master's degree preferred
- Fluency in languages beyond English (German, French, Spanish in particular) is a plus
Acquia - 18 months ago