Oversee the daily operation of a technical system or systems to include performing/monitoring/directing new installations, changes, additions and/or deletions of systems such as network devices, desktop hardware, servers and the development and distribution of software. Provide detailed analysis reports to management. Research, test and install tools and updates.
P8 4.x (AE, CE, PE)
Web Services\P8 Integration
Websphere 6.0 or later
SQL Server (2005 and later)
Business Process Management (BPM)/Process Improvement
P8 Upgrade experience
Content Based Retrieval (CBR)
Migration experience (import/exports with P8)
Application development (java and/or .net a bonus)
Data Capture/Scanning set up experience
General Knowledge Background
Linux, Active Directory, Load balancing, Clustering (WAS and windows), VMWare, sFTP/FTP, Job scheduling (Control-M is a bonus), SAN/NetApp storage, Fixed content storage, Single Sign On (SSO).
**Targeting experience with FileNet P8 administration, system upgrade and migrations, Enterprise Content Management.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in MIS or computer science related degree plus one year relevant experience required.
2. Must have in-depth skills supporting one or more of the following key enterprise infrastructure services or technology platforms: data networks, application computing platforms, storage area networks, data base system infrastructures, middleware technologies, security infrastructure technologies, and or document management technology.
3. Must have analytical and problem solving skills, logical information organization skills.
4. Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
5. Maintain knowledge and skills current in alignment with industry technology developments.
6. On-call responsibility to support network 24/7.
FBL Financial Group, Inc - 12 months ago