The Technical Aide will assist the technologists and nurses in the assigned areas. Duties may include, but are not limited to, assisting in the reception area; performing billing and confirmation functions; assisting with patient care activities; patient transport; assisting with darkroom and film management activities; monitoring facilities maintenance; transportation of supplies and specimens; and inventory management. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures and standards.
- High school diploma.
- Some patient care experience preferred.
- Patient care experience preferred.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective interpersonal relationships with patients and staff.
- Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures.
- Ability to learn and understand record-keeping, inventory supply demands, computers and RIS.
- Must be able to function independently with an ability to recognize what needs to be done and initiate completion of the activity.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Administrative Assistant, Admin Asst, Receptionist, Scheduler, Clerk, Clerical, Secretary, Secretarial, MS Office, Microsoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Inventory, Stock, Supply, Deliver, Delivery, Order, Materials Management, Materiels, Warehouse, Distribution, Distribute, Supply Chain, Shipping, Receiving
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital - 20 months ago
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute-care teaching and research hospital with 609 beds located in Northwest...