Our technology organization has over 250 associates globally, with most technical associates (including this position) located on our corporate campus in Edina, MN. We deliver Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions to our customers, utilizing the latest in web and mobile technologies. Advancements and growth have led to an exciting opportunity in our Technology Solutions Group for a Technical Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Technical Analyst position include:
• Designing and delivering SaaS solutions for BI’s customers.
• Working directly with our Fortune 500 customers to understand their business requirements and bring those requirements to life as web and mobile applications.
• Working with project managers to provide leadership and direction for the development team, in written specification form, to ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded in the deliverables.
• Leading customer-specific troubleshooting efforts in a complex, leading-edge, highly-virtualized SaaS delivery infrastructure.
• Working in a fast-paced development environment with global customers and globally-distributed development and support resources.
• Strong understanding of web and/or mobile technologies, especially involving Java (J2EE) and Oracle databases.
• Comfortable performing SQL queries and understand enterprise Java Application Server technology (e.g., GlassFish, WebLogic, etc.).
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Comfortable writing test plans and rolling up the sleeves and testing to make sure that the customer’s expectations will be met.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work well on a cross-functional team, including clients, developers, operations staff and other team members.
• Driven, self-motivated individual that takes pride in your work and ownership of your projects.
Successful candidates will have an undergraduate degree and 5+ years of related business experience.
BI Worldwide - 20 months ago