Responsibilities of the position include:|
1) Analyzing, and evaluating business processes to create, improve, and automate reporting and controls
2) Using VBA to create, troubleshoot, and improve Microsoft Office solutions (MS Access, Excel).
3) Sufficient problem solving and research coupled with the corroboration of ideas with other team members to identify and propose optimal solutions to business operations
4) The creation, documentation and communication to business operations of detailed process design outlines and enhancements
5) Management of multiple projects to completion and to the satisfaction of business operations
6) Communicating effectively with users and management to understand their needs and developing the correct solution
7) Creating and modifying Crystal Reports
The successful candidate will have programming education or experience including but not limited to: VBA/VB6/VBS (Visual Basic for Applications, Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic Scripting), any kind of .Net programming (VB.Net, C#.Net, etc.), SQL (Structured Query Language – any kind), scripting languages of any kind, or even MatLab.
Candidates must possess exceptional analytical skills, the ability to work independently and collaboratively, an aptitude to manage multiple projects simultaneously and a capacity to work in a deadline-driven environment. Essential skills include a high technical aptitude, self-motivation, organization, attention to detail, inquisitiveness and outstanding problem-solving abilities. A bachelor degree in MIS, ISOM, Computer Science or Mathematics with a minimum GPA of 3.00 or better is required.
MidFirst Bank - 2 years ago
MidFirst Bank occupies a rare position within the banking industry. We are one of the largest privately owned banks in the United States and...