The Technical Analyst is responsible for providing the extensive systems analysis knowledge to plan and lead the implementation of hospital-wide technology solutions. Provide system administration and advanced technical leadership and support to the hospital community, and resolve problems of a comprehensive and complex nature. Provide leadership and guidance to hospital and Information Technology staff to achieve organizational goals and objectives. Assist users/departments in formulating requests or proposals and in deriving information system needs assessments.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field, or three (3) years demonstrated experience in network and computer hardware/software support.
• Must continue to obtain and maintain appropriate certifications, as determined by Director, on a regular and ongoing basis.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Wireless Networks
• Familiarity with vmWare.
ESSENTIAL JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE :
• Three (3) years experience with responsibility for facet of technical support
• Previous desktop support experience
• Experience with Windows Server 2003/2008 Administration, Active Directory Administration, Exchange Administration
• Experience in network security technologies such as firewall, anti-virus, intrusion prevention, and VPN
• Experience with administration of SQL server and Windows XP/7/8
• Ability to maintain/update the computer competencies as required for the position.
PREFERRED JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE :
• Experience in video conferencing configuration and support
• Experience with Cisco ASA and Switching hardware
• Project Management
• Healthcare IT experience
Uniontown Hospital - 10 months ago