Acumen Solutions is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Transformation, helping organizations realize dramatic improvements in productivity and profitability through innovations in business and technology. Industry and government leaders including American Express, Comcast, McKesson, and the US Securities and Exchange Commission rely on our global consultants to deliver cloud solutions that yield exceptional results. We apply this same focus on results to our unparalleled social responsibility program, generating sustainable impact across our local communities.
As a leading management and technology consulting firm, Acumen Solutions offers a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities whether you re just starting out in your career, looking to advance your career, or seeking a senior leadership position. Acumen Solutions employees are ambitious, committed, passionate problem solvers. If you are up to the exciting challenge of the innovative, service-oriented field of consulting, we encourage you to view our open position.
We are looking to grow our team and currently have an opportunity for a
New York, NY
Roles and Responsibilities:
Technical Architect role
-The candidate will be responsible for creating & delivering, in a timely and accurate fashion, CRMs and workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force, Visualforce and J2EE technologies. The candidate will be responsible for the application design, development and support of Salesforce related projects. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment.
Through the use of UML diagrams, design documentation and best-practice methodologies; you will be responsible for the detailed design of Salesforce related projects from inception through production support. You will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business unit, ensuring that proper testing is implemented and performance requirements are closely monitored by working with the development teams.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.
- Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Programming experience with the following languages, J2EE, HTML XML, SQL, Oracle.
- At least 4 years experience in SFDC architecture, Apex , Visual Force, Triggers, Classes
- At least 4 years experience in integrating with external applications using SOA / ESB technologies
- At least 4 years experience in Salesforce.com web services, WSDL and other integration methods newly introduced in SFDC
- At least 4 years experience in implementing advanced formulas and workflow rules to enforce business processes
- At least 4 years experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods
- Certified in Salesforce.com including Force.com
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Willingness to travel at least 35%
- Must be authorized to work for any U.S. employer
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Acumen Solutions - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
Acumen Solutions is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Transformation, helping organizations realize dramatic improvements in...